Not another stick movie 1 Not another stick movie 1

I am quite pleased!

This is where sticks need to go! Awesome job!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Thank's brother!

That was quite an eye opener. Not the fact that you are saying something new, it's more the fact that you are the first (to my knowlege) to speak of it in that way; where you point out that really, at the end of it, you only get one life.

Thanks man, that was really cool.

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

So that's what I watched!

I came home drunk and I woke up with this on my screen.
Now I know what was going on!
Protip: Morgans Spiced Rum is quite sneaky in how it gets you drunk, one minute it's full, next minute it's empty and it's 3.30am and you're eating a bagle with salmon on it!
Good work though man, always a sure winner with your style.

REDDER REDDER

Awesome game!

Did you have the beta of this up on 4chan? Or something similar? It's very awesome by the way! Well done, it's very atmospheric. :3

Crystal Crunch 1.2 Crystal Crunch 1.2

Quite fun!

But for me, the music didn't loop. Strange. Probably an easy fix, but the game is quite nice!

Keep it up. :)

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

Superb

HACK THE PLANET.

Amazing that you intergrated aspects from Hackers into it, and the fight scene inspired from The Matrix Reloded??

Superb.

12 Bar Blues 12 Bar Blues

Blues, eh?

This brings me back to learning some blues a coupla years ago, I'm liking the harmonica work man!

Very nice. :) I rated it 7 cause of the recording quality, check out one of those USB condenser mics and you'll get a much nicer sound, but the music was quality! Keep it up!

Your Way Your Way

Nice song, good mix!

I think it must have been somewhat more meaningfull as an acoustic song, but this is pretty damn good! I like this song though, keep it up man! :)

SirDocALot responds:

Thanx! I checked out your song, you ROCK!!!!!

Betrayal to An Epic Degree OLD Betrayal to An Epic Degree OLD

Nice work!

I like this song... It just seems more complete than some other stuff I've been listening to recently in the audio portal! ^.^ And it's like, very listenable to also, which is why I gave it a 5. :) Some dick gave it a 0 though so it only brought your score up to 2.71? Bleh, silly system! Anyways, keep it up man! I like this very much! =)

Jakisdead responds:

Thankyou for your your kind words :D
Yehh I don't know about the 0.. someone must have been having an off day. Thankyou very much for the 5 though! :)