REDDER REDDER

Awesome game!

Did you have the beta of this up on 4chan? Or something similar? It's very awesome by the way! Well done, it's very atmospheric. :3

Crystal Crunch 1.2 Crystal Crunch 1.2

Quite fun!

But for me, the music didn't loop. Strange. Probably an easy fix, but the game is quite nice!

Keep it up. :)

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

Superb

HACK THE PLANET.

Amazing that you intergrated aspects from Hackers into it, and the fight scene inspired from The Matrix Reloded??

Superb.

Stolen Flash Tutorial Stolen Flash Tutorial

To the reviewee before me.

Can't you just make the first part a wildcard?

like can't you make it so that if it is on any site OTHER than newgrounds that comes up?
Also you have to disable the right click or you can just right click and select "back" Then if on the supposed last frame they could just hit replay?

A gud idea and i guess people on ebaums are to stuipid to figure that out anyway.

Scotttheskaterr responds:

Yeah. Read my updated review. and people on ebaums are stupid.

I dont know about that right click. wouldnt that mean everyone on that site would have to do that?

The n00b Guide The n00b Guide

thanks

Ive learn a lot from this just one thing, the go forward/back buttons are WAY to small, and im running at 1024x 800 so... uh you miught wanna check that
Some music doesnt hurt either man!
Later

Orchidaceae responds:

The forward and back buttons WAY too small? I'll fix that along with the music.
By the way, a 1024x800 screen is very unusual.'I can't change it for this submission, but I'll remember this for the next one. Thanks!
Later

Strawberry's Dictionary:B Strawberry's Dictionary:B

Oh noes! Criticism!

I liked it but maybe, when you hit a button a short aniimation would come up. like for your next one im guessing you're going to use cat, so when you see the cat, have strawberry kick it or something... Not that im into animal cruelty but it would be better than hearing him say "A cat, a member of the feline group"

Nice work

BlueBlobClock responds:

Lol thanks. I use a program that really sux when it comes to animating, but roc when it comes to quizzes/stop frame games. If I do, it will ruin the whole thing, but I will try.

The Simpsons Soundboard The Simpsons Soundboard

Abstract

The way you had the sounds laid out and set up was unique. Perhaps you should focus on getting more, shall we say usable sounds? I mean you ripped some good ones but i wouldnt call it a sound board, id call it more of a quoat board.
Seeming that your good at picking out good quoats, maybe you should creat a Random simpsons quoat generator... Just a suggestion my man

Fish Chomp Fish Chomp

Nice game

Fish controls were sketchy but i guess they emulated a fish swimming very well. Good stuff but maybe add a noise when you eat a bigger fish and maybe some animation of there mouth opening when there eating other fish.
Good work

Fuzi0n responds:

That would be cool. I found it quite hard to find good sound effects on the internet, very bad quality stuff.

But yea, thanks for the suggestion, ill work more into it if i ever make a second fish chomp game.

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

Cool game

Coulda used a plot or two, but the lead up to the suicide options was a bit weak. Its almost like you wanted an excuse to kill Nene in a varity of situations and then relised that without a plot it would be quite shity. Ah well, you did make it 7 years ago and because of ALien Homoniod you are obsolved for your sins.
*Bows*
All hail the king of newgrounds!

Mayhem Beta Mayhem Beta

Nice, Slick and well put together...

Hey man, good work! For a beta game it was very well put together, at first when i saw it had beta in the title and that it was so small it thought it was some piece of shit, but it was because u optimised the file! ^_^ Good stuff! The game ran fine for me so just add some more levels enimies etc and you should have quuite the epic game! Good work, keep it up!