Not another stick movie 1 Not another stick movie 1

I am quite pleased!

This is where sticks need to go! Awesome job!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Thank's brother!

That was quite an eye opener. Not the fact that you are saying something new, it's more the fact that you are the first (to my knowlege) to speak of it in that way; where you point out that really, at the end of it, you only get one life.

Thanks man, that was really cool.

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

So that's what I watched!

I came home drunk and I woke up with this on my screen.
Now I know what was going on!
Protip: Morgans Spiced Rum is quite sneaky in how it gets you drunk, one minute it's full, next minute it's empty and it's 3.30am and you're eating a bagle with salmon on it!
Good work though man, always a sure winner with your style.

100 Babies 100 Babies

As it comes to the end, it's worth it!

Really cool stuff here man, looked a little rough, but shit, it was funny stuff alright!
Anyone who voted low on this didn't see it through, the end is golden!

newgrounds xmas boner newgrounds xmas boner

This was cool!

Well animated and funny to boot. Could have been longer, but the animation was slick and quite Disney in its delivery. Was expecting something different at the end though. Perhaps mI was thrown off by the title?

Dad buys Christmas gifts Dad buys Christmas gifts

Cool shit!

I enjoyed that. Too much sprites and shit over the last year have been getting in the 4+ region, and then you come along with something that has effort in it, which should by all means have a higher score.
Genuinely pleased with this, keep it up man!

HolyKonni responds:

thats cool thank you!

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Merry Christmas!

And to all you artists who made this, have a sweet ass Christmas! :D Superb collab of talent here!

Jazza responds:

thanks man

Microcosm Microcosm

Quite the tale!

I can honestly say I truly enjoyed this. :) Thanks for making it man! Really liked the style. Now I'm going to play Comix Zone. ^.^

Skull in Connemara Skull in Connemara

Quite spiffing old chap!

That was quite nice to watch, interesting animation style and nice music.

I felt that when it mirrored the animation down the middle it was like he was looking over his own shoulder and realising the only person there was him.

Nice work all in all though. And your news post is quite helpful too. :3

Keep it up! :D

TheBoogley responds:

"it was like he was looking over his own shoulder and realising the only person there was him." I had to mirror some parts so that the audience could see the action through the set, and that was a happy surprise, it makes him look so much more paranoid.

House of Squid House of Squid

Killer!

Stuff like this needs more recognition, keep it up man! Your animations are fucking awesome!